Kimra Luna – The Challenge Launch Method And Irresistible Freebies
Original Price: $200.00
You Just Pay: $29.95 (One Time)
Product Delivery : You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
- The feeling you’ll have when you help hundreds of people break through blocks they’ve been battling with for some time.
- Seeing people rave on social media about how much value they’ve gotten from your free challenge.
- Watching as one-by-one your challengers sign up for the offer you pitch them after the challenge is complete.
- You have a million and one things you want to teach but no idea how to streamline your content into bite-sized daily challenges that actually make sense.
- You’re worried all the time you’ve spent creating kick-ass content will be for nothing because you don’t feel confident getting the word out about the challenge.
- You’ve seen loads of other people in your niche hosting challenges and you’re convinced that no one will sign up for yours as a result.
- Between emails, social media posts and live-streams, you’re overwhelmed with all the moving pieces that go into making a challenge really successful.
- Hosting the free challenge sounds like a breeze; it’s pitching the product, program or service at the end of it that you’re most worried about.
“Implementing The Challenge Launch Method in my business has helped me add over 1,500 new people to my email list and has been the catalyst for two very successful, lucrative launches.
In this course Kimra shows you how to create great content that keeps people excited, involved and progressing towards a goal. Those factors taken together really help to speed up the know-list-trust cycle!
I would recommend The Challenge Launch Method to anyone who genuinely wants to help their audience, grow their email list and prime people so they’re ready to buy.”
“I never thought I’d be saying my challenge attracted over 1040 new people to my community but it did! Pretty soon my Facebook group was pumping and people were saying “OK Michelle, what’s next?”
At the end of the challenge I pitched my newest course with an early bird discount, ahead of the doors opening to the public for real. 13 people signed up and just like that I made £1,500 (almost $2,000) in sales!”
- How to find out what your ideal clients and customers want and need.
- How to decide which challenge you should help your ideal clients solve first.
- How to determine the best way to deliver your free content based on your ideal client’s preferences.
- The real reason challenge launches are so effective.
- Why it’s important to begin with an end in mind.
- The big picture overview of how your challenge launch will go down.
- How to strategically plan your challenge launches and acquire as much publicity as possible.
- How to reverse-engineer interest for your next launch with all the content you create.
- The importance of making yourself visible and accessible throughout your launch.
- How to plan out, organize and create content for each day of your challenge.
- Know all the elements that need to be in your sales funnel.
- Design and create your launch webinar.
- Create a plan for promoting your challenge with Facebook ads.
- Best practices for promoting your challenge using Facebook groups hosted by others as well as your own.
- Email marketing and social media tips and tricks to get the word out fast.
- How to pull off a challenge that people will be raving about for weeks and months to come.
- What you need to do every single day to prime your challengers and turn them into your next customers and clients.
- How to effectively transition your challenge from serving to selling.
- How to kick off your launch with a webinar to promote your product, program or service.
- How to incentivise your challengers to take fast action by building additional benefits into your offer.
- Tech tips to help you boost your sales conversion.
- How to analyze your challenge, learn from your personal experience and do better next time.
- How to get to the root of why people decided not to buy.
- How to gather social proof for your challenge that you can use to promote it next time around.